Social Icons

Thursday, February 6, 2014

Sincere

Once in a luxurious house located dipinggiran a town , there lived a husband and wife . Of the people who looked at first glance , they are a very harmonious . The neighbors seemed to know how their efforts in reaching the established life as it is today . Unfortunately, the couple was not yet complete . In a period of ten years of their marriage , the couple has not been blessed with any children they had hoped .

Therefore, although still love each other, the husband wishes to divorce his wife because they are not able to provide offspring as the successor generation. After a heated debate , with sadness and deep sorrow , the wife finally gave in to her husband 's decision to remain divorced .
With a feeling of uncertainty , the couple plan to submit to their parents divorce . Even though their parents do not agree , but it seems the decision has been taken round the husband . After a long talk and tough , the couple's parents reluctantly agree to the divorce . However , they proposed requirement , namely that the couple 's divorce was held in a party that is as much like a party when they were first married .


In order not to disappoint his parents , then the requirement to hold a divorce party was also approved . A few days later , the party was held . Indeed , it is the party that is not happy for anyone who attended the party . The husband looked depressed and continue to drink wine to get drunk and stagger . While his wife continued to look dreamy and occasionally wiped her tears on her cheeks . In between drunk husband said aloud , "My wife , when you go later . all valuables or anything you like and you care , Take and Take ! " . Having said that, not long after he got drunk and ended up unconscious .
The next day , after the party , the husband woke up from sleeping with his head throbbing . He was not recognizing the surrounding circumstances in addition to the figure that has been known for years that he loved his wife . So he asked " There dimakah me ? Why this is not in our room ? Was I still drunk and dreaming ? please explain . "
The wife stared lovingly at her husband with tears in her eyes and replied , " My husband, because my parents house . Yesterday you said in front of all the people that you say to me , that I could take whatever I want and I love. In this world there is no one item that is precious and I love you with all my heart apart . Therefore I bring you now , and to my parents' house . Remember , you 've promised in the party . "
With shock after a moment of realization, the husband got up and hugged her , " I'm sorry my wife , I was really stupid and did not realize that it love me . Although I 've hurt you , and intend to divorce , but you still want to take along with you myself under any circumstances " .
Finally, both the husband and wife and hugged each other bertangisan . They finally tied the knot will still love each other until death separates
( author : Hareem Musasi )
Hmm ... sincerity of love ....
Ah , I do not dare to comment on this story ... because I still singgle ... so inexperienced bind the family , hehe ...
Please for the friends who are already married , can share their stories with us - we , in maintaining the sincerity of your love ...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Sample text