Social Icons

Thursday, October 3, 2013

The Last Request


Sheilin and Miko were the couples who love each other each other.Their relationship very closely, and they plan to continue their relationship to a marriage. One day Sheilin challenge on Miko

“I wanted to know do you really love me?.” Shillin say.
Miko Replied “ Yes, of course, why do you ask me that's a shame, I was willing to do anything for you
“I want to give a challenge to you, to see if you really love me”said Sheilin
 Miko then answered “ of course, say whatever you want so that you may believe that I really love you.!” “ I want you not to call me in one day, whether it's telephone, short massage service, as well as talk to me”
“ If it could make you trust me, I will do it “ Miko accept

One day pass, without any communication between Sheilin and Miko. After that day passed, suddenly Miko got the message from my Sheilins friend that  Sheilin entered the hospital.
Sheilin apparently did not want Michael to know that he had cancer and he was in the doctors predicted that he would soon die.
Miko rushed to a hospital and meet Sheilin. However, in the present to Her at the hospital was surprised to see that Sheilin already passed away, Miko was very sad, but before Sheilin gone  Sheilin turns out leaving a letter for Miko.

Dear my honey
Miko thank you dear, now I believe that you love me with all my heart, can you do that every day for me.!?

Miko is very sad and devastated knowing that Sheilin had died but he was happy because he can realize the last request from Sheilin.


In essence do not never disappoint people whom you love.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Sample text