Social Icons

Monday, October 28, 2013

Angry is not the solution


A man named Doni had a very bad temperament, he couldn't control his emotions, making him avoid by those around him. He came to his father totold him what he feels.

“Dad, I stay away from by my friends because...
I was always angry and could not control my emotions, I do not know what I need to do” Said Doni
“Doni, reasonable if they are away from you, because you can not control your emotions, they do not want to make trouble with you
“But, I always assumed that anger is the best way to solve a problem

Doni then pulled by his father to the backyard, and Doni asked
"Why did you bring me here dad"
“ Doni, to see how often you angry every day, I'd like it if you are angry, you plug one nail to these boards ”
"Is that all?" Ask Doni.
“No, if you're angry you have to stick a nail into the board but if you can hold your anger, you can pull out one nail in the board
"Well dad, I think it's something that is not difficult"

2 days later, Doni plug very much the nail in the board because of his emotions that he can not control,but 2 days later, little by little, the nail in the board he could pull one by one. After that he came to his father to show him the progress that has been done.

" Dad its works, now I can control my emotions, the nails in the boards already I unplug all"
Doni father was silent, then smiled and said,
"Doni, you see traces of the nail that you unplug"
"Yes father, I see, but I think it is not important, the most important thing I had pulled all the nails are there on the board"
Doni, no matter how many nails have you unplug it from the board, the nail will still leave a mark that might not be covered, so does anger you, whatever you ask for forgiveness from those whom you mad, they will still remember you done on them "

Anger that you do will always a trace on them, so think a prior act

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Sample text