Social Icons

Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Blind love

A blind girl named Fifi own life he was very lonely and he always thinks there will be no one who loved her with all day. But what he has in mind is not right, there is a man who truly loved named Rafael.
One day they meet and talk about their lives
"Rafael, I am confused with you...
how you can love me, I'm just a blind girl who did not have anything, I do not even have a family"
Rafael smiled and said "That is not a problem for me"
"But, if I may know what you like about me, I am a nobody, I do not want you to regret it someday"
"I'm not going to regret it, I will marry you"
“i never see my face, has my face beautiful that you love me?”
"Fifi I love you not because you are beautiful, I love you, because you are Fifi, Fifi who I love"
"Thank you, I hope you do not change your mind, I love you so much"

One day there was a man who donated his eyes for Fifi, Fifi and finally get to see again, and at that time also met his boyfriend.
When she met up with her boyfriend she was surprised learn that her boyfriend is also blind,
"I do not want to got married with you, you never told me that you are a blind person"
With a sense of disappointment to know that, but Rafael away with a smile, and before that he wrote a letter to Fifi:

Fifi is now I am so glad you are now able to see, I hope you can get a better life.Only one of my request, please keep an eye on my donate properly.

Fifi finally deeply regretted his actions.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Sample text