Social Icons

Friday, March 28, 2014

own you

I love the sunset,gazing at the horizon, the waves berdebumBut I will never bring back the sun to the house ,even if it could be done , I still will not do


I love the moon ,whether it's a crescent , full moon hanging in the sky thereBut I would not put it in a backpack ,even if it is easy to do , I still will not do
I love the cluster of rosesflowering colorful, fragrant bloomsBut I'm not going to cut it, put it in the roomcertainly can be done , what uneasy , but I would never do
I love firefliesfly scream , flickering , dark on the grassBut I would not be caught , bottled, a decorator at the dinner tableCertainly it makes sense to do , wear a trap , but I would never do
There are so many kinds of love in this worldThat if we love , and thus should not have
There are so many kinds of love , love and love in this worldThat if this is so , should not be brought back
Once selfish , Friends , if you still do.Look , there is no sunset without the sunNo more beautiful sky without fullAlso a rose garden without crackingOr softly lit at night without the fireflies
There are so many kinds of love in this worldIf so in love , we will letAs for what it isJust keep that feeling in heart
It always is , until the end.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Sample text