Social Icons

Thursday, March 6, 2014

Perfection


One day Kahlil Gibran dialogue with the teacher .
Gibran : "O teacher , how do we get the most perfect thing in life ? "



The teacher reflected for a moment and then replied : " Walk straight in the flower garden , and the most beautiful flowers Pluck the strings skillfully ... and never turn back ! "
After walking and reached the end of the garden , Gibran returned empty-handed . Then the teacher asked : " Why are you do not get any flowers ? "
Gibran : " Actually, I had already found it , but do not quote me because I thought maybe the front there is definitely more beautiful , but when I 've reached the end , I realized that what I saw this is the most beautiful , and I could not turn back again "
Smiling, the teacher said : " Yes ... that's life , the more we seek perfection , the more we will never get it , because the true intrinsic perfection will never exist , only the sincerity of our hearts to receive the existing deficiencies .. . "
So ...Do not look for perfection , but complete my what is in us .

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Sample text