Social Icons

Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Share What You Feel

A driver fell from a luxury car in front of the public cemetery . He walked toward the guard post and said , " Sir, please meet my boss at the car , because he is dying "
The guard immediately goes . A Woman is weak , sad -faced open her car door , smiled and said , " I'm Mrs. Steven who had been sending money so you buy flowers and put it on the grave of my son . I thank you for your willingness and kindness . "
"Oh, yes ma'am , but first I 'm sorry . Granted that money I bought flowers but I never put it in the tomb interest children mistress . " replied the guard .
" What ? " She asked angrily .
" Yes , because the dead will never see the beauty of flowers . Therefore I give it to their interest in the hospital or the person who is sad that I have encountered . Guy lived who could enjoy the beauty and fragrance of the flowers " replied the guard .
The woman was silent and finally go .
3 months later , there came a beautiful woman walking gracefully towards the guard post cemetery .
"Good morning , what still remember me? Me Mrs. . Steven . Thank you for your advice first . You are right , pay attention and happy living is much more useful than lament the deceased "
" When I deliver flowers to a hospital or nursing home , not only make them happy , so I became also happy . Till doctors do not know why I could recover . Finally I believe that joy and sharing are the most efficacious drugs "
Do not continue to be trapped in pools of sadness .True happiness comes when we can share with others .As we help others , we are actually helping ourselves .

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Sample text