Social Icons

Friday, October 25, 2013

Your Future






3 The friend, Ronald, Thomas and Andi came to forecasters to predict their future. When he arrived at...
forecasters, one of their friends did not want to go.
"I'm sorry my friends just take you up here I was not interested in the the...
oracle"
"Why, let's get it, maybe you will get a little hint for your future later! "
"I'm sorry friends, maybe some other time" "

Then Andi and Thomas left the Ronald
“alrighty, wait for us here “ said thomas and andi.
30 minutes later, Andi and Thomas came out and told Ronald dare forecast their future.
He looks very pale and he told him about his predictions for Ronald "I thought, I must be bad future"
"It's what forecasters say it to you? "
"He said that my future is very bad, very ruined "
Different from that in the wild by Andi Thomas looks very Happy, then he told  what was in him forecasters say
"I was very lucky, the forecasters say that my future is very bright and nice"
Andi just smiled and advised his friends

9 Years passed and those who had not atten met 9 years, finally met again and tell about their lives.
"Hello friends already 9 years we have never met, now I am curious about the prediction that said a forecaster told you 9 years ago" said Ronald

" The best way to predict the future is to create your own future "

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Sample text