Social Icons

Tuesday, October 1, 2013

The Meaning of Her Tears




Often woman weep for men, either because let down by her attitude, or harrowed with and obey his voice even abandoned.


One day, a man praying in a State of anger and emotion. He hates on her woman who often utilize the cried and tears in every debate. He was bored. Really bored.
Do not want to get involved in negative emotions, he bowed and prayed, asking God's help.
“ God, why do women often cry. I'm tired and bored seeing and hearing it. ”  Complaints about the man.

God's answer to him

“ Because women it is unique. I invented it is not like you. She is a creature that is special. ”
“ I encourage their necks to keep your children later on. ”
“ I soften their heart to give you sense of secure. “
“ I attached the remaining, to keep fighting while the others give up. ”
“I give the instinct to keep loving, even betrayed and hurt by the person he cared about. “
I made clear his eyes because she would be a window of peace. “

“ But if one day he cried.
That's because I gave her a tear to wash away emotional wounds and give new strength. Is not a sign of weakness and defeat.”

Men and even then stunned for a moment. He took a hurried step, hugged and wiped tears on the cheeks of the beloved. "I'll help you remove it hurts ..."


So, do not ever hurt a woman.


No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Sample text