Social Icons

Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Never say " I'am Give Up "

Google adsense is a service from Google for website makers to earn money from his hard work in site.
I'm a blogger, I just use a...
free blog from google, but my spirits have always gone when I membuk my inbox and see a statement from google that the blog I created not in receive in google adsense, I think that maybe my blog will never be accepted by the giants PPC Google Adsense .

I then began to give up to get approval from google because I think it's become impossible for me to get approval from google adsense.
But for a moment I thought, what is my goal to make this blog, what results I want. I always say to people that if you can't be helpful to people who are in for what you live in this world, because we live in the world just so that we can be useful to people around us.

I think of the words that I say and I can't apply myself.And I started thinking how embarrassing my life if I always try to fix what was in front of me but what is in my self I can't fix.

Since then, I changed my way of thinking, that if indeed what I do currently not yet useful for my life but I hope that the site I made could be beneficial for the people around me, I was able to motivate them with the experience that I gained in this life so, I mean more in this life.

Life is not about what would you get of the work you do, but about what life is there by the around of work are you doing

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Sample text