Social Icons

Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Learn from mistakes


  Already 5 years since Marko making his business, but for 5 years was his business not experiencing growth and change, he thought whats wrong with...
him and his business, And he came to a friend called Rafli,Rfli  starting his business for three years but had the development of very fast and also profitable very much.

“Hey Rafli, has long not been met and i saw your business gets better, you have now become businessperson sukes “
“Hahaha, thank you if it was a compliment, but I'm grateful with what I have currently“
“Yes, you're so great you always be the best, I could never be better than you
“Hahaha, don't joke, everyone has a chance to be better”
“ Yes it is in fact, you are always better than me, I do not know, maybe God had planned all of this
“Your business start-up even for 3 years and now Your business is much better than my business which has been running 5 years
“Success was not easy but I am sure with your hard work you will get what you want
“You do not know Joey, you are very lucky, I hope I can be as lucky as someone like you

Rafli only smile and say
“ Do you know what I face to get all of this? 5 times I change my business that I created, but what I do not ever go well, and I had to get up and keep spirit “
Quickly Marko reply Raflis say
"And that also happened to me, but this time I kept experiencing failure endless and meaningless, and to this day I do not understand what is wrong with me".

"I'll tell you a little secret, your failure today is not about how bad do you lead your company, not how bad your life, but your biggest failure is that you do not learn from failures that you experience”Rafis say”

"The biggest disadvantage is not as a failure, but when we fail to learn from that failures"@ Sferdi

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Sample text