Social Icons

Wednesday, December 25, 2013

Mother's Love Unlimited Time

A child quarreled with her ​​mother and left the house . As he walked he realized that he did not bring money . He passed a noodle shop . He wanted to book a bowl of noodles with hunger .

Owner noodle saw the boy standing in front of her stall long enough , then asked " Son, do you want to order noodles ? "" Yes , but I did not bring the money , " the boy replied shyly . " It's okay , I 'll buy , " said the shop owner .
The child was immediately eaten . Then tears started to tear . "What is it boy? " Ask the owner of the shop . " It's okay , I'm just thrilled that a new- I know gave me a bowl of noodles but my own mother after a fight with me , kicked me out of the house . Are you a new one but I know so concerned about me .
The shop owner said: "Son , why do you think so ? Think about this , I just gave you a bowl of noodles and you're so moved .... Your mother has cooked noodles , rice , etc. until you're an adult , you should be grateful to him .
The boy was surprised to hear it . " Why did not I think of that? "
For a bowl of noodles from people who 've just met me so thank you , but against my mother cooked for me over the years , I do not even care .
The child was immediately spent bakminya then he braced himself to go home . Once at the doorstep of the house , he saw his mother with tired and anxious faces . When he saw her , the first words out of his mouth was " Son, you 've come home , get in , I have to prepare dinner . "
Hearing this , the child can not hold back her tears and she cried in front of his mother .

    
Sometimes we may be very grateful to others for a small relief that it provides to us . But to those who are very close to us ( family ) , especially our parents , we often forget it .

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Sample text