Social Icons

Sunday, December 8, 2013

The price of a miracle

Sally was only 8 years old when by accident , she heard her parents talking about her little brother , Georgi suffering from severe pain .
Only a very expensive surgery that could save his life , but they can not afford .
Sally heard him say : " Only a miracle can save him " .
Then Sally open the piggy bank , issuing all the change out on the floor and then count them .
By bringing money , Sally slipped out and went to the pharmacy ." What do you need? " Asked the pharmacist ." I want to help my sister , she was sick and I want to buy a miracle " said Sally" What ? " The pharmacist bit confused ." My father says only a miracle can save him . So how much is it ? "" We do not sell miracles here, little girl " responsible pharmacist ." But I have no money . Just tell me how much a miracle cost ? "
A well-dressed man who heard the conversation Sally and pharmacists approached and asked :"Wonder what kind of takes your brother ? ""I do not know " said Sally . Tears began to roll down her cheek ." I just know he's really sick and he said that he needed surgery "My parents could not afford it , but I 've got this money "" How much money do you have ? " Asked the man ." One dollar , eleven cents, " Tess replied with confidence ." What a coincidence ," he said with a smile , " One dollar and eleven cents , the price is right to buy a miracle , which can help your sister ! "
The man took the money Sally , and Sally holding hands :" Take me to your sister , I want to see him and your parents '
The man is Dr . Carlton Armstrong , a surgeon renowned . The operation is done without charge and did not take long Georgi returned home in good health.His parents are very happy .Sally smiled ...He knew exactly how much the miracle , One dollar and eleven cents ! coupled with confidence .When u think that there's no miracle , you're wrong !Keep your Faith and Keep praying !

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Sample text