Social Icons

Saturday, December 7, 2013

Tears Of Love

Girls : Mas , I want to say something .
Male : Yes , please say what you like ?



Girl : Former I came to me , he asked for feedback .. !
Guy : Huh ? Then if you still love him ?
Girl: I do not know , but he comes from you first mas . According mas , what should I do?
Guys : If you still love him , go to him !
Girls : Mas not jealous ? Mas angry ?
Guy : ( down with a weak voice ) why I'm angry , maybe she can keep you better than me . I know , if it's true you love me , you probably will not have the heart to turn away from me . * single tear fell wetting cheek *
Girl: ( silent , transfixed by the words of her lover ) Mas . listen to me , look at me .. ! I do not want another , I promise to keep both of us love , I 'll never leave you for the sake of another man . * wiping tears and her lover *

    
Do not envy a man testing phase , because of jealousy will be pent- up tears. Tears for men was mean , man would die if his heart felt hurt and disrespected .

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Sample text