Social Icons

Saturday, November 23, 2013

How God Grant Your Prayers

It all starts with dreams . I wanted to be an astronaut . I want to fly into space . But I do not have something right . I do not have a degree . And I'm not a pilot . However , something else happened .
The White House announced the search for ordinary citizens to participate in flight 51 - L space shuttle Challenger . And it is a resident teacher . I am an ordinary citizen , and I am a teacher . That same day I send a cover letter to Washington . Every day I ran into a post office box . Finally came the official envelope bearing the NASA . My prayers come true . I got through the first elimination . This really happened to me .Over the next few weeks, the closer the realization of my dream when NASA held a physical and mental test . Once the test is completed , I waited and prayed again . I know I'm getting closer to my dream . Some time later , I received a call to attend a special training program Astronaut at Kennedy Space Center .Of the 43,000 applicants , then 10,000 people , and now I'm one of the 100 people who gathered for the final assessment . There are simulators , test klaustrofobi , agility exercises , experiments airsickness . Who among us could pass the final exam ?Lord , let me elected , so I pray . Then came the devastating news . NASA chose others that Christina McAufliffe . I'm lost . My dreams shattered . I was depressed . My confidence vanished , and anger replaces happiness . I questioned everything . Why God ? Why not me ?Part of me which one is less Why I treated cruelly ?I turned to my father . He says : "Everything happens for a reason . "Tuesday, January 28, 1986 , I was hanging out with friends to see the Challenger launch . As the plane was passing through the tower runway , I challenged my dream for the last time . Lord , I'm willing to do anything to be in that plane . Why not me ? Seventy- three seconds later , God answered all my questions and remove all doubts when Challenger exploded , killing all passengers .I remembered my father's words : "Everything happens for a reason . " I was not elected on the flight , even though I really wanted it because God has another reason for my presence on this earth . I have another mission in life . I did not lose , and I a winner ....I won because I had lost . I , Frank Slazak , still alive to thank God that all my prayers are not answered .

God answered our prayers in 3 ways:
1. If God said YES. Then we will get what we asked for.
2. When God says NO. Then maybe we will get another more suitable for us.
3. If God says WAIT. Then maybe we will get the best according to His will.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Sample text