Social Icons

Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Lucky Stuff


When I was 15 years old I have a lot of stuff that I think will bring me luck , fortune among clothes , shoes fortune , and much more .
I keep this stuff very carefully , because I think if anything happens to my stuff , then my luck was going to disappear , and I do not aspires it to be .

Wherever and whenever I have always brought  this stuff , and I hereby meresa confident, but sometimes this stuff makes me lazy to practice and prepare for all  I to would do because I Think , " what can happen , I have luck stuff everything will be fine "

I have not been able to pass the timewithout my lucky stuff , until one day I went into the competition that I wanted, ran the competition , I practice a bit , as usual I always look forward to stuff my luck at the start. I ran , Iam it the first potition , but at the moment I fell , I lose I feel very disappointed and sad until two months later I kept thinking , what's wrong .

Until at someday there running the same game , this time I do not use the luky stuff, I think maybe his luck began to fade , and a week before i practice hard , until I forget with my luck stuff .

Match at the start , I run fast , I am less confident without clothes and my shoes who always bring me to luck , but I did the best I could , and I got it .I finish with the first position , I am very proud of my accomplishments .

But the moment I came back thinking , whether clothes and shoes that I use is a matter of luck that new ? The answer is no , this time I realized that to have good luck , the best way I have to take is hard work .



The most appropriate way to get luck is hard work 

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Sample text