Social Icons

Friday, November 29, 2013

When I'm Old

When I'm old , no longer I that originally .Understand , a little patience with me .

When the soup splattered clothes , when I forget how to tie their shoes , remember how I teach you first .

When I repeatedly speak about something that has bored in your hear , patient listening , do not cut me off .

When you were little , I always have to repeat a story that has a thousand times I told you that you were sleeping .

When I need you to wash me , do not be mad at me .Remember as a child I had to wear all means to persuade the shower ?

When I do not understand anything about technology and new things , do not lough of me .Think how first I was so impatient to answer every " why " from you.

When I can not walk , give me your hand is still strong for led me .Remember I hold hold you when you learned to walk as a kid .

When I started to forget our conversation , give me some time to remember .Actually for me , what was said is not important , as long as you listen to besides me , I have been very satisfied .

When you look at me getting older , do not grieve .Understand me , support me , as I face you when you started to learn to live a life .

At that time I gave instructions how to live this life , now come with me to run the rest of my life .Give me your love and patience , I will give you a smile gratefully

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Sample text