Social Icons

Sunday, November 3, 2013

Time Its Over

If my life once again ..I will try to make more mistakes . I will not try to be perfect .
I will be more relaxed . I would be more foolish than ever .In fact , I was just going to respond to some things seriously .I would be less hygienic . I would take more risks . Take more holidays . Manatap sinking sun more often. Climb more mountains , swim more rivers .I will visit more places that I have visited. I would eat more ice cream and fewer beans . I want to get more real problems and fewer imaginary problem .I was one of those people who live well . And very productive in every minute of his life ; Of course I had moments of happiness .If I could go back I would try just to get the good moments . Because what if did not know before , that life is produced : Just out of moments ; did not lose that now .I was one of those who never goes anywhere without a thermometer . Hot water bottle , an umbrella , and a parachute .If I could live again, I will travel more concise .If my life again, I would begin to walk barefoot from the beginning of spring . And I will continue with barefoot until autumn ends .I will often ride carts , contemplating the dawn more often, and play with more small children , if I get another life ahead of me .But you 've seen , my age is 85 years ,And I knew that I was almost dead .Jorge Luis Borges [ 24 August 1899-14 June 1986 ]

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Sample text