Social Icons

Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Precious Time



One day , a father came home from work at 21:00 at night. Like the previous days , it was a very tiring day for him . When she got home she found her 8 -year -old was waiting at the front door of the house . Looks like he had a long wait .

" Why not sleep ? " Says a father to his son .
Usually the child is asleep when he got home from work , and just wake up when he will be ready to go to the office in the morning .
" I waited for Dad to go home, because I want to ask how much is the salary Papa ? " , Said the boy .
" Why do you ask my salary ? You want to ask for money again huh ? " , Replied the father .
" Ah , no dad , I just want to know wrote ... " his son said
.
" Ok , you should count yourself . Every day  i worked about 10 hours and get paid $ 1000 every day , I worked 25 day/mont. So how much my salary in a month , ? ! " , The father asked .
The boy then ran to get paper from a desk while his father took off his shoes and take a drink .
When his father to the room to change clothes , the children followed .

"So if one day you paid $ 1000 weeks to 10 hours , meaning one hour Papa paid $ 100 ! "
"You are clever , now sleep ..! "
But the child does not want to leave . " Dad , can I borrow $ 10 or not? "
" It's late son , why ask for money this time of night . Already, in the morning only. Now you sleep "
" But dad.. "
"There, now was " the voice of the father began to rise .
The little boy turned to his room .
The father seemed to regret his says . Soon he approached her in the room . The child was sobbing while holding the $ 90.
, Stroking the child's head , daddy said " Forgive me ! Why do you ask for money this time of night . Tomorrow it could still be . Instead of $ 10 , more than it should as well . You want to use to buy toys , right? "
" Dad, I 'm money guns . I borrow ... I'll back again when it's saved from my allowance . "
"Yes .. yes .. but for what? " Asked his Papa .
" I'm waiting for Papa returned home today from 8 . I want to invite Papa playing snakes and ladders . One hour pa , I beg you . Mama used to say , your time its so precious . So I want to buy, when I open my savings , but there's only $ 90 cash . You had said , for an hour Papa paid $ 100 . Because of my savings just $ 90 , - and it was not enough , I want to borrow $ 10 from Papa " Daddy just speechless .
He was lost for words . He hugged the little boy crying . Hear the words of his son , the Papa fell silent , he immediately touched , a loss for words and tears ..
He then immediately embrace his beloved child , crying and apologizing to the child ..
" I'm sorry dear ... " said the Dady .
" Dady was a mistake , for this to forgot what worked hard . Forgive my fault " Papa said the voice crying
The silent only child in his daddy 's arms .

Precious time, happiness would be meaningless without the people around you

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Sample text