Social Icons

Sunday, January 19, 2014

Beautiful Story

He was a restaurant manager in America . He was always in good spirits and always had positive things to say . If someone asks him about what he was doing , he would always reply , " If I can be better , I'd rather be twins ! " Many of the waiters at the restaurant out if Jerry changed jobs , so they can keep follow of a restaurant to another restaurant .


The reason why the waiters followed Jerry was because of his attitude . Jerry was a natural motivator . If an employee was having a bad day , Jerry was there telling the employee how to look on the positive side of the situation being dialamai . Seeing this style really made me curious , so one day I went up to Jerry and asked him , " I do not understand ! Can not be a positive person all of the time . How can you do it ? " Jerry replied , " Each morning I wake up and say to myself , I have two choices today . I can choose to exist within a good atmosphere or vote in a homely atmosphere . I choose to be in a good mood.
Each time something bad happens , I can choose to be a victim or I learn from it . I choose to learn from it. Every time someone comes to me complaining , I can choose to accept their complaining or I can point out the positive side .. I always choose the positive side . " " But it is not always that easy , "I protested . " Yes , it is, " Jerry said , " Life is a choice . When you throw the whole problem , each state is an option . You choose how to react to all circumstances . You choose how people around you are affected by the situation. You choose to exist in a state of good or bad . It's your choice how you live life . "
A few years later , I heard that Jerry did something you are never supposed to do in a restaurant business : he left the back door open one morning and was robbed by three armed men . When trying to open the safe , his hand, shaking from nervousness, slipped off the combination . The robbers panicked and shot him . Luckily , Jerry was found relatively quickly and rushed to the hospital .
After 18 hours of surgery and weeks of intensive care , Jerry was released from the hospital with fragments of the bullets still in his body . I saw Jerry about six months after the accident . When I asked Jerry how he was , he replied , " If I can be better , I'd rather be twins . Wanna see my scars ? " I declined to see his wounds , but did ask him what he thought of the time of the robbery . " The first thing that went through my mind was that I should have locked the back door , " Jerry replied .
"Then, as I lay on the floor , I remembered that I had two choices : I could choose to live or die . I chose to live . " " Were not you scared ? " Asked . Jerry continued , " The great medical expert . They kept saying that I would be healed .
But when they wheeled me into the emergency room and I saw the expressions on the faces of the doctors and nurses, I got really scared . Their eyes said, ' People will die ' . I knew I had to take action . " " What are you doing ? "Asked me . " There is a fat nurse who asked me , " Jerry said . " He asked if I was allergic . ' Yes ' I replied ..
The doctors and nurses stopped working as they waited for my reply . I drew a deep breath and yelled , ' Bullets ! ' Over their laughter, I told them, 'I am choosing to live . Please operate on me as I am alive, not dead ' . " Jerry lived thanks to the skill of his doctors , but also because of his amazing attitude .
I learned from him that every day you can choose whether you would live fully . One thing that is truly yours that no one can control is your attitude , so if you can control it and all things in life will be so much easier .
Now you have two options :
1 . You can close this mail , or
2 . You forward it to someone you love .
I hope you choose # 2 , because I have done it .

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Sample text