Social Icons

Saturday, January 4, 2014

When You Divorce Me, Carry Me Out in Your Arms

On my wedding day , I was carrying my wife . The bridal car stopped in front of our flat one-room reply . My friends told me to carry her out of the car once . So I carried her into our home . He looked sheepish . I was a groom who is very happy . It is an event 10 years ago .


The following days were as simple as a cup of pure water : We have a son , I went into business and tried to make a lot of money . As soon as prosperity increases , the fabric of love between us even more downs . He is a civil servant . Every morning we go to work together and get home as well at the same time that . Our son is studying abroad . Our marriage seemed happy . But the peace of life changes that are not affected by changes my surprise , Dew came into my life .
Time it was a sunny day . I stood on the balcony with Dew that is being embraced me . My heart once again was immersed in her love flow . It was the apartment I bought for her .
Dew said , " you are the kind of man who best draws girls . " Her words suddenly reminded me of my wife . When we were first married , my wife said , " Men like you , once successful , will be very attractive to girls . " Thinking about this , I hesitated . I knew I had betrayed my wife . But I could not stop it .
I let go of the hand Dew and said , " you have to go buy some furniture , OK ? . I got something to do at the office " . Obviously she was not happy because I had promised her. At that time , the idea of ​​divorce became clearer to mind although invisible is not possible .
However , I find it very difficult to talk about this to my wife . Although I made it clear , however , it would be very terluka.Sejujurnya that he was a good wife . Every evening she was busy preparing dinner . I'm sitting in front of the TV . Dinner immediately available . Then we watched TV together . Or I 'll turn on the computer , imagine the body Dew . This is my entertainment.
One day I was talking in a slightly joking , " if we divorce , what will you do ? " He stared at me for a few seconds without a word . In fact he believes that divorce is something very far away from him . I can not imagine how she would react if they knew that I was serious .
when my wife went to my office , Dew had just stepped out. Almost all the staff looked at my wife with a sympathetic eye and tried to hide something while talking to her . He looked a little suspicious . She gently smiled at my subordinates . But I read some hurt in her eyes .
Once again , Dew said to me , " He Ning , divorce her , OK ? Then we live together . " I nodded . I know I should not hesitate any longer . When the night was my wife preparing dinner , I held her hand . " There's something to say " .
He sat quietly and ate quietly . Again I observed the hurt in her eyes . Suddenly I did not know what to say . But he knew what I was thinking . " I want a divorce " , I raised the serious topic calmly.
He as not affected by my words , but he asked gently , " why ? " " I'm serious . " I'm avoiding the question . This answer made ​​her very angry . He threw the chopsticks and shouted at me , "You're not a man ! " .
On that night , we all talk to each other . She was crying . I knew that he wanted to know what had happened to our marriage . But I could not give a satisfactory answer, because my heart had gone to Dew .
With a deep sense of guilt , I drafted a divorce agreement which stated that she could own our house , a car and a 30 % stake of my company . She glanced at it and then tore it into pieces . I feel pain in my heart . Women who have 10 years of living with me now being a stranger in my life that . But I can not take back what I had said .
Finally she cried loudly in front , where it was never seen before . For me , crying is an exemption for me . The idea of ​​divorce has been haunting me in a few weeks and now this has really happened .
In the late evening , I returned home after meeting my client . I saw her writing something . Because I fall asleep fast . When I woke up , I saw he was still writing . I fell asleep again . He wrote the terms of his divorce : he does not want anything from me , but I have to give a month's time before divorce , and in a month's time we must live as normal life . The reason is very simple: our son would finish his summer vacation a month later and she did not want our children see our marriage was broken .
She passed me the agreement and asked , " He Ning , do you still remember how I entered our on our wedding day ? This question suddenly brought back some wonderful memories to me . I nodded and said yes . " You carry me dilenganmu " , he said , " so I have a requirement , that you will still carry me at the time of our divorce . From now until the end of this month , every morning you have to carry me out from the bedroom to the door . " I accepted with a smile . I know he missed some wonderful memories that have been passed and hoped his marriage ended with a romantic atmosphere .
I tell Dew about the terms of a divorce from my wife . She laughed loudly and thought it was absurd . " No matter what tricks she does, she has to face the result of divorce , " he scoffs His words made ​​me feel uncomfortable .
My wife and I had not had any body contact since my divorce intention was . we consider each other a foreigner . So when I carried her the first day , we looked embarrassed . Our son patted our backs , "well , carrying papa mama , intimate once " . His words made me feel sick . From the bedroom to the sitting room , then to the door , I walked 10 meters with her ​​in my arms . She closed her eyes and said softly , " let's start today , do not tell to our children . " I nodded , feeling a little indecisive . I let her in the door . She went to wait for the bus , and I went to the office .
On the second day , both of us acted much easier . She leaned on my chest , We were so close that I could smell the fragrance of her blouse . I realized that I had a very long did not see at this intimate woman . I saw that she was not young anymore . Some fine wrinkles on her face .
On the third day , she whispered to me , " outside garden is being demolished . Be careful when you pass there . " On the fourth day , when I wake , I feel that we were still an intimate couple and I was still carrying my sweetheart in my .
The visualization of Dew became vague .
In the fifth and sixth day , she kept reminding me something, such as where he had been saving my clothes that had he irons , I have to be careful while cooking , etc. . I nodded . The feeling of closeness was more closely .
I did not tell Dew about this . I felt it was easier to carry her. Hoping to go to the office every day made ​​me stronger . I told him , " it is not difficult to carry you now seem "
He is trying his clothes , I was waiting to carry her out . She tried a few but could not find a suitable one . Then he saw , " all my clothes greatness " . I smiled . But suddenly I realized , because she was thinner , that's why I could carry her more easily, not because I was stronger . I know he buries his grief in the hearts of all . Once again , I feel the pain .
Subconsciously I reached out to touch her head . Our son came in at the moment . "Dad , it's time mama carrying out . " To him , seeing his father was carrying out her mother becomes an important part . He hinted that our son approached him and hugged him tightly. I turned my face because I was afraid I might change my mind at the last second . I held her in my arms, walking from the bedroom , through the sitting room to the patio . His hands held me gently and naturally . I held her body tightly as we got back to our wedding day . But he looked a little pale and thin , makes me sad .
On the last day , when I carried her in my arms, I walked by weight . Our son has returned to school . He said , " actually I hope you will carry me until we are old . " I held her tightly and said, " between us did not notice that our life lacked intimacy " .
I jumped out of the car swiftly without locking . I was afraid any delay would make me change my mind . I climbed the stairs . Dew opened the door . I told him , " Sorry, Dew , I do not want a divorce . I'm serious " .
He looked at me , shocked . He touched my forehead . " You do not have a fever . " I push her ​​hand on my forehead . " Sorry, Dew , I can only say sorry to you , I do not want a divorce . My marriage life was boring probably because she and I could not feel the values ​​of life, not because we did not love each other anymore . Now I understand that since I carried her into the home, she gave birth to my son . I 'll keep it to the old. So I apologize to you " .
Dew seemed to suddenly wake up . She gave me a loud slap and then slammed the door and burst into tears . I walked downstairs and go to the office .
On the way I passed a flower shop . I ordered a bouquet for my wife 's favorite . The salesman asked what he should write on the card ? I smiled and wrote : "I'll carry you out every morning until we are old . "

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Sample text