Social Icons

Thursday, January 2, 2014

My Lord , Why do you not help me ?

There was a man - a man who lived near a river . Month - the month of the rainy season has begun .
Almost no day without a good rain drizzle and heavy rain .


On a day of disasters in the region . Due to a rather prolonged heavy rainfall , river levels rose progressively , and finally there was a flood .
When the flood had reached the height of an adult's knee . The area slowly began isolated . People - so many people have started to evacuate from the area , fearing that the higher the water surface .
Other people who have started to fuss flee , the man seemed calm stay home . Finally came the savior truck stopped in front of the man .
"Sir , get in the truck involved , not long before the higher flood " , shouted one of the men to the rescue .
S man replied : "No , thank you , you continue to help others . I am the Lord shall be saved . I pray it's very diligent . "
After some times can not persuade , the truck finally moved on to help others .
The higher the water surface . Heights ranging up to 1.5 meters . The man was still at home , sitting on top of the cupboard .
Come to the rescue team carry a rubber boat and stopped in front of the man .
"Sir , quickly here , this boat ride . Objec increasingly out of control . The possibility of water will be rising .
Again the man said : " Thank you , do not help me , I am a believer , I 'm sure the Lord will save me from this situation .
The boat and team helpers can go without bringing the man .
Estimates of the greater flooding turned out to be kenyatan . The water level is so high that the water was nearly drowned there homes . The man appeared on wuwungan home while continuing to pray .
Come and rescue helicopter . Rescuers saw a man sitting in his home wuwungan . They threw a rope ladder from the plane . From above came the sound of a megaphone : " Sir , quickly grasp the rope and hop over here . " , But again the man responded by shouting : " Thank you , but you do not have to help me . I am a believer and diligently pray . God will save me .
Flood elevation progressively rising , and eventually the whole house in the area has been completely submerged .
How the fate of these men ?
The man eventually drowned .
Hereafter he confronted God . The man then began to speak pitched protest : " Oh my God , I pray for you always , always remember you, but why do not you save from the flood ? "
God answered briefly : " I always hear your prayers , for which I have sent a truck , then boat and helicopter last . But why do not you join any of them ?
An interesting story . Likewise in our lives , our work and always prayed to Allah Almighty And God has often send " truck " , " boat " , and " plane " to us , but we are not aware of it

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Sample text