Social Icons

Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Lord, Listen and Answer, Because I Asked

What does God want ?
What the heck does God want to say ?Why does my tongue always arouse angerMy words are filled with emptiness



What the heck does God want me to do ?Why disappoint my days a lot of peopleThis self tired futility
God wants me to be?" 've Got my stuff "Are how your devices ?" My heart 've got my stuff is fun "Please God do?" My heart fun with obedient to Me "Obeying God how ?" Obedient to love "Loving how ?Loving God with all existing - all to me ?"All heart , all your soul , all your mind , all your strength "Love others as I love myself?
But ...I went to church every Sunday, God ...I read the Bible every day ...I'm raising gratitude by singing a song of praise ...I do a lot of compassion on my friends ...Did not go through all that I have love you ?
" Not with all your heart that you be generous only to certain people that they were good to you "" Not with all your soul if you go to church simply because of routine , not because you're merinduKu "" Not with all your mind if you sing without understanding what the meaning of the song that you sing to Me "" Not with all your strength, if you read the Bible every day with a rush without contemplating because you tired and sleepy "
If so ...What does God want ?What's in the mind of God when He created me ?
"Son , I have to answer you earlier ... "

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Sample text