Social Icons

Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Future


A young man sits pensively thinking about his future . Asking - Questions such as what the future holds and how to obtain it . Feeling unable to find the answer she stood up and started walking . He walked to the park and then saw an old man sitting on a park bench , and he thought that the old man might be able to provide answers to what he wanted to know , he thought that the old man would have walked away and have seen the future real with his advanced age .
Slowly he walked up and greeted his grandfather, then sat next to his grandfather . Feel sure he too will find the answer broach .
grandfather would have been through a lot , grandfather would have seen the future of youth grandfather , if I may know , what is the future and how to obtain it ? I honestly confused about my future
The grandfather replied with a smile I've also young like you , at the time of youth , I also feel confused about my future and how to obtain it . In the past I tend to think about my future , as a result I always worry and waste time just to think about it . Until I realized that the future is not a thing to worry about , but the present.
the future is not important and should be thinking of now ?
you're right , the future is important . But has it ever occurred to you , we are concerned about the future , one thing is for sure yet , while we forget about the present. No we know that the real future itself is never there , and what is referred to by many people with a real future is the present
Why grandparents can say that?
Do you think if there might be a future without a present ? Is not the future is the fruit of the past now ? All my life till now I finally - fully aware that the present is my future , so I act as well - good and trying to do the best for today .
One thing we need to all be aware , there can be no future without today, and the future is not the future but today. Think and act for the present , because the future is the result of today. Most of us i always look far ahead , thinking and fear of an uncertain . We must realize that the mind is without deeds will never result in the future . One thing that should also not be forgotten , what we can in the future is the result of this day , to plant hatred will reap hatred , cultivate kindness will reap goodness , because it think before acting . How is it possible to have a good future , if the present we can not even think of , building and live well ?
Are you still confused about your future ? How do I get it ?

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Sample text